Tuesday 23 July 2013

Newsflash...

...Well I know I am not a super popular blog author but well...I haven't posted in a while.And I have wanted to post something for a while,I have waited at least for a month and a half.The reason why I did not do so was,well I did not have any ideas what to write about and I was busy with college.And I still have no idea what to write about.But at least I am done with college.I finished all my exams and even had a nice average score.
That is why I am writing this sort of 'newsflash' about what I am doing right now.

So anyhow I am looking for a summer job.If you are looking for a semi decent programmer or a bit more decent system administrator/IT student contact me at:mkamenjak@tvz.hr

Recently I have had a lot of time to watch anime.So I have completed Monster,Bakuman(season 1),Fate/zero(Season 1 & 2),Kanamemo,Higurashi no naku koro ni(whole series) and many more...but right now only those are coming to mind.The best out of those are probably Bakuman and Higurashi no naku koro ni.Bakuman was made by the same authors that made Death note.It definitely feels a little bit like death note except it has added romance,slice of life and comedy.It is a story about two teenagers who want to become pro mangaka and how they rise to the top.Right now I am watching season 2 of Bakuman and it seems to be promising.Higurashi on the other hand is kind of a harem,action,horror combination in the first season,but in the second season [spoiler warning] another character becomes the "main main" character[end spoiler] and it becomes more of a mistery,action,slice of life combination.The horror and harem elements are still there but now they are barely noticeable.

As for what else I have been doing.Well I finally switched to Ubuntu 13.04 for good.Basically I found a way to solve the problems I have had.I have also programmed a very interesting application,it is a multimedia suite for well,multimedia.You can find more info about it here: http://bdsoftware.co.nf/
I have began to relearn myself the python and C programming languages.I already know Java more or less.The application I mentioned above is made in Java.

Anyhow,Since I now have more free time I hope I will find a job and write more on this blog.

No comments: